3g Human Capital Consulting believes market competiveness exists when the business strategy is purposefully supported by a pragmatic People Strategy
that coordinates talent, leadership and culture into execution.
Marianne Jackson, founder and president has a successful track record of helping organizations deliver on their vision because the people strategy was built solely to execute on key business objectives. She successfully repeated this while being the chief human resource officer for several top name companies over the last 20 years. She is now sharing this approach through her consulting practice.
- Develop an approach that will align and focus employees on the priorities of your strategy
- Create goal alignment top to bottom and horizontally across the enterprise
- Complete an evaluation of your business strategy to identify skills and core capabilities (workforce plan) needed to execute the strategy
- Design a talent recruitment, development and management plan that executes the workforce plan
- Assess your current culture for continuity with your strategy and business model
- Evaluate your employer brand effectiveness in the talent market
- Connect employee engagement strategies to shape or strengthen the culture